Mobile Augmented Reality -
Real World Examples of Innovative
Mobile Augmented Reality Experiences
Tuesday, March 27th 2012 6.45pm - 8pm
Seeing is believing
Mobile AR produces vivid experiences involving the user, the real world and digital data. Most smartphones shipping in 2012 are already capable of mobile AR and, when combined with data in innovative ways, offer new opportunities for engagement and revenue. Between sessions of the New Digital Economics Brainstorm, AR developers and platform providers will be available to conduct live demonstrations of mobile AR.
During this unique evening session on March 27, the Innovation showcase participants will speak about their company approaches, their requirements and unveil for the first time in public, the most advanced examples they have to illustrate the direction in which they expect the technology will lead.
Showcase Facilitator: Christine Perey, Spime Wrangler, Perey Research & Consulting
Confirmed participants include:
- David Stone, Director of Client Services, Aurasma
- Bruno Uzzan, Co-Founder & CEO, Total Immersion
- Matthew Szymczyk, CEO, Zugara
- Trak Lord, Marketing & Media Relations Manager, Metaio
The showcase brings together senior executives of these market-leading companies to:
- discuss strategy for innovation in this space
- share what they would like to obtain from partnerships with the communications, media and entertainment market leaders
- unveil on the stage original live demonstrations providing a "sneak peak" at the future
Attendees will also get the opportunity to witness and try for themselves demonstrations of existing services that use mobile technologies to create AR experiences in real time.
The showcase will include a networking drinks reception.
mCRUMBS GmbH (www.mcrumbs.com)
Mobile AR enhances the experiences of visitors to large venues and increases the impact of exhibitors. mCRUMBS and GSMA provide a free application for most smartphone platforms to provide many unique benefits to MWC12 attendees. For more information visit: mwc2012.mcrumbs.com